Schizophrenia


Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a complex brain disorder. It runs in families and can cause troubling symptoms. They may include hearing voices, trouble thinking clearly, and relating to others, among others. It often starts suddenly in early adulthood. There is no cure for this illness, but it can be managed with medication.

What causes schizophrenia?

Schizophrenia caused by a chemical imbalance and other changes in the brain. It tends to run in families, but the environment may also play a role.
While it affects men and women the same, symptoms tend to start earlier in men than in women. It’s rare in childhood.

What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?

Each person may feel symptoms differently. These are the most common symptoms:
·         False beliefs not based on reality (delusions)
·         Seeing, hearing, smelling, or feeling things that are not real ( hallucination)
·         Disorganized speech and behavior
·         Lack of emotion
·         Feeling like someone or something is out to get them (paranoia)
·         Withdrawal from others
·         Inflated self worth
These symptoms can make it very hard to function in the world and take care of yourself. People with this illness are usually not violent.
The symptoms of schizophrenia may look like other problems or mental health conditions. Always consult a health care provider for a diagnosis.

How is schizophrenia diagnosed?

To diagnose this disease, your health care provider will ask about your medical history and symptoms. You may also have a physical exam. You may also have lab tests to rule out other conditions.
Mental health care professionals diagnose and treat this illness. They often interview family members. This helps doctors get a complete picture of the symptoms.

How is schizophrenia treated?

Managing schizophrenia is a lifelong process. It can’t be cured. But, symptoms can often be managed with medication and therapy. Often, more than one method is needed. Types of treatment that may be helpful include:
·         Antipsychotic medications. These are the main drugs used to reduce the most troubling symptoms such as delusions and paranoia.
·         Other drugs that may help include antidepressants or other mood stabilizers.
·         Therapy. Individual and family therapy (including cognitive and behavioral therapy)
·         Training. These may include learning social skills, job skills, or structured activity.
·         Self-help and support groups.
Early treatment and supportive services helps affected people live productive lives. It’s very important to take medications exactly as prescribed and continue to take them even if you feel better. Many people may continue to have some symptoms, even with treatment. At times, symptoms may get worse and treatment will need to be adjusted.
Always consult your health care provider for more information.
Reference link:

মন্তব্যসমূহ


  1. I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine....

    উত্তরমুছুন

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন